1.5K views
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Shipito STOLE a package of mine worth 700 dollars plus all i payed for shipping! After 3 months (now it's 5!!!) they simply could not give me an answer about what happened to my item!!

They had the paypal invoice of what i payed for it (700 dollars they even photographed it for me!!!). After "reimbursing" me for 20 dollars in THEIR account, they closed my shipito account saying i am "fraudulent". This company is a SCAM, i am a serious musician who buy gear online since 2004 and this never happened to me!!! Every private seller on ebay who shipped directly to me had his item normally delivered!

Shipito STOLE it finding excuses for 3 months and when i started to get really pissed they simply closed my account to get rid of the problem! SHIPITO IS A SCAM! Please people let's be united to sue them and have our money back!!!

You can easily find me with my name as a musician/singer online. Let's unite our strenghts against those criminals!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shipito Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Lost packages, Wasting my time, Theft.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 17, 2017.

Comments

This place is a SCAM!!! Don’t send anything to this place!!! Report anything from this place to the authorities

have an online store and we get orders with their shipping address all the time.. we hit cancel and do not fullfill the order.

Ebay package 'intercepted' and divereted to these scam artists. I'm not out any money since it qualified for Ebay protection.

But someone's got a nice $500 ipad. Fraudsters should be jailed.